Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Credit Manager, Capital Markets (Job ID: 3731)
- Be a team member of Capital markets & Liquidity Management Department
- Present credit view for fixed income investment to management
- Perform independent credit risk analysis & prepare proposals on corporates and financial institutions
- On-going credit monitoring & research on industry / country
- Maintain relevant systems & reports and hoc projects as required
- Coordinate with relevant departments e.g. risk management, compliance & IT etc.
- University graduate, major in Accounting, Quantitative Finance, Risk Management or related
- Minimum 3 years' experience in credit / financial analysis. Basic knowledge of fixed income and treasury products preferred
- Open-minded, pro-active team player with strong communication skills
- Independent, analytical with attention to details.
- Excellent computer skills with advance Excel experience. Hands-on knowledge in Bloomberg, treasury / trading systems, VBA macro, databases, process automation is highly regarded
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Credit Officer position)
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3731&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in accordance with the Bank's Personal Data Policy, which is available upon request. Applicants who are not invited for interviews within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected will be destroyed after six months