Assistant Vice President, Governance & PMO
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 17 Feb 19
Assist the Head in enhancing and running Governance & PMO to ensure governance, consistency and quality of all teams within Operations & Technology. Assist in driving quality project management and delivery, and reduces project delivery risks.
- Enhance and extend Governance & PMO methodology to ensure standard processes and procedures are followed
- Manage the formulation and distribution of consolidated reports for management to ensure visibility of project status
- Ensure the defined process for Demand Management and Project Quality is strictly followed
- Coordinate with Team Heads to ensure proper project data update and integrity
- Provide consultancy and assistance to resolve major issues for critical projects and ensure quality of project and compliance to the bank’s project management methodology and processes
- Manage the ‘PMO helpdesk’ and coach the project managers to ensure proper project management knowledge and maturity
- Establish and perform regular review and update on project and governance related policies, procedures, standards and guidelines according to review schedule
- Responsible for streamlining and rolling out revised Test Portfolio Management Framework
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Project Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Project & Portfolio Management / Application Development with at least 3 years PMO experience, preferably in banking industry
- Strong in communication and analyzing with excellent project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office and MS Project
- PMP certificate is a must
- Previous PMO setup experience an added advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.