Transformation Senior Consultant - Insurance Non Life
As a future leader in our Insurance practice you will participate in various Transformation Delivery activities like business analysis, process management or testing. You will also set your first leadership steps in Transformation delivery. Your passion for Insurance and affinity with new technologies makes you a key team member to co-create Industry insights within the Insurance practice. Your solid communication skills and delivery mindset are your key strengths which help build an excellent team culture.
You will be exposed to different challenges that allow you to have a meaningful impact and accelerate your personal growth trajectory. Some examples that will cross your path are:
- Perform a business analysis on a P&C underwriting process covering all dimensions: requirements, process, data and organization. Gather stakeholder requirements and assess improvements to the E2E system
- Build a service inventory of all Non-Life customer journeys and across all distribution channels
- Lead a Waste exercise on Billing & Collection processes
- Champion client centricity at your insurance client. You help experiment with NPS, CES and CSAT scores in client facing P&C processes and propose short term vs long term improvements
- Display a continuous improvement mindset and propose ways to implement it at team level
- Transform data into valuable insights, driven by your passion to make organisations move to a client-centric approach
- Product Owner roles: set product priorities and translate to a feature backlog in close collaboration with the product management team
- Create business cases and apply best-practice methodology to justify investments
As we are a fast growing and ambitious company you also get the opportunity to contribute to the expansion of the practice
- Develop industry knowledge and best practices, based on common frameworks and expertise
- Build synergies with other teams within Avantage Reply (Data, Finance Transformation, Intelligent Automation, ...)
- Grow your network in an international group and develop ways to scale knowledge and resources within the Reply group
- An engagement to develop and execute your personal growth plan.
- Excellent learning opportunities in a national and international context.
- A supportive culture where you can propose & grasp multiple challenges to deliver business value for our clients.
- Competitive remuneration package including fringe benefits according to your experience and profile.
- Master's degree in economics, management or engineering
- Business Analysis, Process Management or Project Management certifications are a plus
- 3-5 years' experience in a financial services or consulting company
- Experience within some of the areas of Transformation: Project Business Case creation, Business Analysis, Solution Design, Development & Test, Change Management
- Experience with Insurance solutions like like Guidewire, Keylane, SAP or others
- With your entrepreneurial mindset you're driven to make an impact
- You have a growth mindset and are eager to explore exponential Technologies
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch or French
- Broad range of interests and eager to combine knowledge to build solutions
About Avantage Reply
Avantage Reply (a member of Reply group) is a pan-european specialised management consultancy delivering change initiatives. Our difference takes the form of a specific subject-matter focus and change expertise, which is also supported by our excellent reputation for delivering solutions to our clients' most challenging issues. Our local offices work closely with our other European offices, meaning we have both a local and global approach to doing business
Business Transformation is the consulting practice that completes Avantage Reply's service offering in management consultancy. We build on the existing footprint and add Transformation expertise around Digital, Commercial and Operations core processes next to the existing areas of Risk, Finance, Compliance and Data. We help organizations become more Customer focused, without losing sight on an efficient operating model and strong product leadership.
We make the difference for our clients by combining a deep Financial Services expertise with extensive Transformation Skills and leverage both with Reply's Technology DNA. We help navigate our clients in today's changing world to grasp the opportunities that exponential technology applications like AI, Machine Learning can have for their business.