Sr Technical Program Manager
We are looking for a seasoned Technical Program Manager to join an organisation centred on technology for Amazon's niche logistics businesses, and innovations within that space.
As the Technical Program Manager for multiple teams, you will help deliver innovative, customer-focused features across both existing and new systems. You will work directly with software managers, product managers, user experience designers, operational experts, and business leaders to build features that will delight customers worldwide. You will work with intelligent and creative engineers to implement these features while ensuring high standards of delivery, operational performance and customer focus. You will bring best practices and an agile mindset to teams to help them perform the best they can.
We have a culture focused on building the right solutions for our customers, and having fun while doing it. If our business, culture, and love for technology sound like they might be a fit, we'd love to hear from you.
This role is based in Brisbane, Australia.
Amazon.com is an equal opportunity employer. Basic Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• 3+ years of coding experience
• 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry (or equivalent)
• Knowledge of best practices for software construction, planning, and operations Preferred Qualifications
• Success delivering products/services in a high-growth environment, exhibiting ability to identify and solve ambiguous customer-focused problems
• High attention to detail with proven ability to juggle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work successfully with teams across the organisation, including Engineering, Program Management, Quality Assurance, and Senior Leadership
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions