VP - Product Control/ Valuations
- GBP0.00 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 14 Aug 17
An extremly high performing hedge fund are looking to recruit a product controller/ valuations controller from a tier 1 investment bank who wants a more challengin role.
Hedge Fund - Product Control/ Valuations
The hiring manager is recruiting externally as a direct result of growth and would ideally like the successful individual to hit the ground running in a number of the responsibilities listed.
- Production of weekly and monthly NAVs
- Daily P&L production
- Valuation of fund positions and investments
- Reconciliation and reasonability tests of "below the line" P&L items such as dividends, coupons, borrow and financing costs
- FX hedging
- Ad hoc investor queries
Ideal Technical Competencies
- Degree level education in a numerate or financial discipline required.
- ACA/ CFA
- Previous experience of working in an Investment Bank preferred
- Self-assured and good communication skills to engage with the desk
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise own workload and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong team player, but also self-directed and able to take initiative.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.