Investment Trusts Sales
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Elbrus Partners
- 01 Aug 17
Our client is looking for an investment trust salesperson to work in the small established sales team at their London office. The team has a strong mix of experience with senior members being very keen to share their knowledge in a collaborative environment.
This role is multi-faceted but responsibilities include:
- Producing quarterly reports for board packs and analysis of shareholder registers
- Co-ordinating successful investment trust conferences
- Assisting in the handling client of relationships, including reporting, analysis and communications between the fund manager and the board
- Taking part in regional roadshows, which will require meeting with the investor base and contributing to feedback reports for the manager and the board of clients
Our client wants the role to develop organically and it is envisaged that the successful candidate will work towards cultivating a network of regional investors that will be key in enhancing their current marketing roadshow process.
To that end, our client is seeking the following characteristics:
- a collaborative work ethic whilst at the same time having the ability to work independently
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, due to the amount of direct contact with investors and clients in the role
- the ability to manage time effectively due to the project-based nature of the role, which involves working under pressure to meet deadlines
Prior experience in financial markets and, ideally, investment trusts would be beneficial.