Head of Fundraising - Hedge Fund
- Highly competitive with exceptional bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Investment Management Partners
- 21 Aug 17
Our client, a start-up equity hedge fund, is looking for a Head of Fundraising based in London (with the likelihood of some European travel).
This broad role would be ideal for an experienced individual with previous expertise in fundraising within the hedge fund market and an extensive network of investors. Successful applicants will have proven track record in business development, pitching and investor relations.
On offer is an extremely competitive, transparent commission structure based on the amount of external investment secured.
- Lead responsibility for raising cornerstone investment and meeting milestone AUM targets
- Liaising at a senior level with other departments regarding investor matters, operating as the firms main go-to person for all investor activity.
- Communicate client strategy to the CEO/CIO and other relevant individuals
- Manage all external client relationships
- Provide effective and commercially focused pitches together with insightful commentary
- Drive the strengthening of marketing materials and ensure appropriate processes to support the fundraising activity
- Identify new and prospective clients
- Ownership of events for existing clients and other fundraising events
- Proven track record of raising funds for hedge funds
- Strong network of investor contacts
- Desire to work for a start-up fund
- Extensive experience in working in fund management/buyside industry
- Very strong presentation skills
- Existing network of investors and/or ability to build network of new clients