Finance Director - Senior role with a leading Multi-Bn$ Hedge Fund
- Very Competitive + Excellent Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Options Financial Recruitment
- 14 Aug 17
Our Client an extremely prestigious Multi-Bn$ Hedge Fund is currently recruiting for an experienced Investment Bank Finance Director to be No.2 to the CFO / Senior Partner. The vision of the CFO is to secure an exceptional candidate that has the potential to progress to the highest level at the fund.
The position will be responsible for key financial management functions for all Management Companies, including preparing and reviewing management accounts, annual budgets and financial statement audits, and tax compliance. You will also work closely with Fund’s valuation and accounting teams, and provide guidance to senior management in a rapidly growing investment management business.
Suitable candidates require a strong academic background (MSc Preferred) in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics or Finance related subject. You will have an extremely well-polished career history to-date, likely working for a top-tier Investment Bank in Senior Accounting / Valuations capacity, or perhaps via M&A / Corp Finance, Big 4 Consultancy/Tax or a combination of above and are already a Senior Finance Professional on the Buy-Side. Overall, a strong mathematical mind-set and entrepreneurial flair is considered more important than a chartered accountancy qualification.
Duties / Responsibilities: (will include but not limited to) -
• Liaise with and report to CFO on financial related matters for all of the Management Companies;
• Responsible for ICAAP and the FCA financial reporting compliance;
• Participate in the preparation of the firm’s annual budget and monthly budget review;
• Participate in the firm’s Global Transfer Pricing management;
• Manage the Financial Statements preparations and the external audit process;
• Review the firm’s corporate tax affairs and compliance;
• Work closely on projects related to regional offices and their local financial management;
• Work closely with Fund’s valuation and accounting team;
This is an extremely rare opportunity to join one of the most successful Hedge Funds the market has seen over the last decade. Salary / Comp will be extremely competitive, we are also happy to discuss any accrued bonus for 2017 which may impact any decisions this time of year.
Suitable candidates should contact Darren Pearce to discuss further.