Assistant Relationship Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- ACPI Investments Limited
- 26 Jul 17
Assistant Relationship Manager role on a rapidly growing investment management firm. Based in Mayfair, an entrepreneurial, client focused environment, both challenging and rewarding.
ACPI is a rapidly growing investment management firm focused on sophisticated private clients, financial intermediaries and institutions globally. We are looking to strengthen our private client offering by adding an experienced Assistant Relationship Manager.
You will enter a strong team supporting relationship managers with all aspects of client prospecting and servicing:
• Handling day-to-day correspondence with clients and their representatives
• Producing information required by clients and stakeholders within the firm in an efficient and proactive manner
• Generating client update presentations and pitch-books
• Preparing for / processing client meetings
• Prompt and efficient service
• Month end review of portfolio statements and information before sending it to clients
• Back up for executing client orders (FX and Cash Equities)
• Keeping relationship managers up-to-date with all client rated information and delegating tasks accordingly
• You have a minimum of 2-years experience as an assistant in private banking or in another client facing front office role.
• You have a good understanding of the private client industry and its products
• You understand and enjoy dealing with sophisticated private investors, family offices and institutions
• You are outgoing, client focussed and understand what it means to deliver impeccable service on a proactive and time efficient manner
• You are a strong team player who is highly organised, logical in your approach, have an eye for detail, and are able to handle many parallel tasks
• You are a self-starter who is able to identify and solve problems independently
• You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• You are fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages are beneficial
• You have authorisation to work in the United Kingdom
You will benefit from a company which offers attractive conditions and development of employees and an exclusive investment management environment.