Account Liaison – Fund Distribution
- competitive plus bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 27 Jul 17
Our US Investment Management Client is looking for a Senior Account Liaison to retain and grow client and prospect relationships. The position operates independently
- Various responsibilities supporting client accounts in Europe through direct relationships and those of the Relationship Management team
- Be the point of contact for new and existing European fund clients and other internal and external departments
- Carries out duties independently and at a consistently high level, with excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Co-ordinates new client on-boarding and operational/legal change management for existing clients.
- Project management & Process Improvement - work on and/or lead various projects as assigned.
- Facilitates problem resolution for both clients and internal departments in relation to client-related issues.
- Experience of working on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with institutional clients
- Working knowledge of mutual funds; OIEC, SICAV products
- Excellent client service skills
- Team player who can be flexible
- Good Microsoft Office package knowledge