Senior IT Business Analyst
- Contract, Full time
- Credit Agricole CIB
- 22 Aug 17
This position is in The MRI (Market Risk IT) Section which is part of RFI (Risk and Finance IT) Department and is responsible for development and maintenance of Market Risk applications used by worldwide users as well as the implementation of regulatory and investment projects. We will require candidates with Market Risk knowledge (Pnl explanation, VaR and Stress VaR analysis) which is a must to have and with 6 years plus of working experience as a Business Analyst in Investment Bank organization within Market Risk department. Technical experience to be comfortable with data models & SQL.
Who we are
Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Banking (CA-CIB) is the CIB arm of Crédit Agricole Group, world’s 11th largest bank by total assets.
Our Singapore center is one of the 3 main IT Hubs for CA-CIB's worldwide business. We work daily with international branches located in 33 countries by:
- Envisioning and preparing the Bank’s futures information systems
- Partnering and supporting core banking flagships and transverse areas in their large scale development projects.
- Providing premium In-house Banking applications,
This unique positioning empowers us to bring our core banking business a sustainable competitive advantage on the market.
We seek innovative and agile people sharing our mindset to support ambitious and forthcoming technological challenges.
Overview: The MRI (Market Risk IT) Section is part of RFI (Risk and Finance IT) Department and is responsible for development and maintenance of Market Risk applications used by worldwide users as well as the implementation of regulatory and investment projects.
The Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) is a new piece of Basel committee regulation that will overhaul existing trading book capital requirements replacing Basel 2.5 package. This will shape the business processes of the bank for the years to come.
The new approach (SA and IMA) imposed by the regulator raises challenges both technically and functionally.The study phase has just started; an ideal timing to join the team of this fast-paced, high-impact project.
Responsible for the functional knowledge
- Liaise with IT business lines contacts for clarification and understanding of requirements.
- Analyze functional impacts considering technical constraints with technical lead’s help
- Prepare and present functional aspects of changes/evolutions to developers
- Draft detailed functional specifications/users stories for developers, in line with general specifications or list of requirements provided by project manager / Business Analysts
- Support the technical development team in any functional aspects.
- Organize and keep up to date detailed functional documentation
Responsible for the functional testing of development
- Develop tests strategy in coordination with project manager / Business Analysts
- Conduct continuous testing in development environment for development monitoring
- Write unit test cases and functional test cases for system verification
- Follow the user acceptance test and coordinate the prioritization with project manager
Involved in support of application for functional incident
- 2nd level support work on request escalated from level 1
- Reproduce, make first analysis and investigate verifying codification and data
- Analyze and/or solve functional problems in coordination with developers
- 6+ years as a Business Analyst in Investment Bank organization within Market Risk department
- Technical experience to be comfortable with data models and SQL
- Hands-on experience as liaison function between the onshore IT business lines and offshore technical teams and as primary functional support for development team
- Thorough experience in functional testing and validation of development
Qualifications and Profile
- Market Risk knowledge (Pnl explanation, VaR and Stress VaR analysis is a must)
- General banking and finance understanding and knowledge
- Market data (Volatilities, Curves,…), Sensitivities
- Regulatory knowledge (including Basel III, Basel II, Basel I, SIMM, FRTB, CVA, …)
- SQL, XML, HTML, UML
Nice to have
- Product Control knowledge (Pnl calculation and explanation, …)
- Financial products (Treasury, FX, Credit, IRD…)
- Usage of MS Office, MS Sharepoint, MS Project, MS Visio
- Understanding of UML
- Ability to translate French documentation into English
- Technical: Business object, data warehouse, BI
Other Professional Skills and Mind-set
- Ability to convey clearly and concisely ideas in a concrete and coherent way.
- Ability to easily communicate with multi-cultural team members
- Project cycle methodology
- Strong technical skills in tests methodology
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to analyze and summarize
- Self-sufficient and pro-active in sourcing information
- Strong sense of confidentiality
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and Be One of the talented professionals who contribute to excellence from our Singapore centre.