Quantitative Execution Trader
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 17
Quantitatively focused Execution Trader for Macro Hedge Fund
~~Leading global macro hedge fund with over 30 years of experience trading financial markets looking for trader to join our team.
We are looking for a Quantitative Execution Trader to join our team in Singapore and help implement algorithmic execution solutions for globally based portfolio managers.
• Responsible for execution across Equities, FX, Futures and other asset classes.
• Lead the drive to automate execution flows to reduce costs across all major asset classes traded.
• Advise on algorithmic execution methods for global markets through an understanding of the underlying market structure.
• Analyse large data sets to guide further automation and refinement of execution.
• Analyse market conditions, trade algorithmic and manual strategies.
• Be able to respond quickly in a fast moving and challenging environment.
• Masters or Phd in maths, physics or computer science. Or similar quantitative discipline.
• Knowledge of electronic FX and Futures trading is a strong plus.
• Rational and quantitative approach to trading.
• Work well in a small team environment.
• Problem solver and fast thinker in high pressure scenarios.
• At least 2-3 years market experience.
• Proficient with one of: C++, C#, Python.