Project Manager for Singapore Regulatory Reporting Project
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has just come for you to join ANZ as a Project Manager for Singapore Regulatory Reporting Project.
- Opportunity to work in a Regulatory Project with teams in multiple geographies
- Reporting to Program Director of Asia Pacific, Europe and America Regulatory Reporting
- 12 months fixed-term contract role
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for managing the Singapore Regulatory Reporting Project from construction to completion via a phased delivery approach. The key focus of your role is to manage the implementation of the reporting solution, vendor relationship, testing and implementation of Tranche 1 Returns. Your role will also be responsible for end-to-end implementation of later tranches in terms of data analysis, data warehousing, configuration, testing and associated business change activities. Managing the senior stakeholders, vendor relationship and changes to policy and procedures of processes involving significant business value and risk implications across divisions or Business Units is of key importance.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that delivery, decisions, resolution on technology or business issues, dependencies, issues and risk management are executed within the agreed timeframe and budget.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following -
- Extensive experience in Project Management or Business Management across a variety of project types
- Proven years of experience in regulatory driven change project dealing with vendors in an Institutional banking industry is highly desired
- Experience in managing multi-disciplinary or multi-geographic teams
- Experience with data analysis, mapping, transformation and enrichment activities
- Experience in working with multiple business and technical system owners
- Self-directed individual able to take the initiative with minimal direction
- Ability to evaluate, organize, analyze and communicate relevant facts and concepts
- Ability to work under pressure in response to specific issues
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Attention to detail is critical
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
When you join ANZ, you'll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference SIN005945.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave