- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 26 Jul 17
Client Engagement Manager
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Roles and Responsibilities
* Lead and facilitate the rollout of the premier Client Experience model
* Act as senior escalation contact person for premier clients for market access, post trade queries, complaints
* Facilitation of new products and services in SCB footprint markets for premier clients
* Ensure deliverance of first class operational service against agreed service standards with premier clients and internal stakeholders (Relationship Managers, Sales, Operations functions, Heads/Managers of various GBS teams)
* As a Service Partner, work together with key internal stakeholders to solve premier client issues, identify opportunities and strive to deliver a 'best in class' service.
* Conduct service reviews and perform follow-ups for enhancement and improvement.
* Build relationships and rapport with all premier clients at the senior operational level
* Develop strong relationships with the Sales and Relationship Manager teams and partner with them on client visits, representing Operations for post trade discussions.
* Assist in delivering a consistent Global service framework for Premier accounts in local region and assist globally.
* Represent SCB globally for Investment Banking and Industry Groups Forums. Attendance of Industry Events, e.g. ISITC, SWIFT, DTCC Forums and ensure industry intelligence is communicated to internal stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- 10+ years' experience in Financial Markets and Operations
- Excellent & Effective communication skills (Spoken / Written English)
- Excellent teamwork and strong negotiator and influencer
- Strong client service and/or client facing experience
- Strong awareness of Operational risks
- Able to practice sound judgement & analysis
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.