- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Asset Management Ltd
- 09 Aug 17
We are one of the top hedge funds in China with a decent size of AUM and established track records. Due to our continued expansion and excellent growth, we are now looking for a Risk Manager to join our team in HK. Please see the job description below:
- Set and review fund’s risk framework across various strategies and asset classes with PMs and senior management for both company’s onshore and offshore products.
- Monitor and measure risk exposures across FX, rates, equities and credit markets at least on a daily basis.
- Oversee risk analytics, risk systems and other risk infrastructure.
- Build and develop tools to assist PMs to achieve better risk control on multi levels.
- Produce thorough risk report for both internal and external purposes.
- Able to clearly articulate the company’s risk management framework to staff and investors.
- Bachelor degree or above in relevant fields from a decent university
- At least 3 years risk management experience in an institution (bank, asset manager etc.)
- Strong risk and factor modeling skills.
- Good programming skills.
- Very good communication and team-working skills
- FRM holder preferred
- Fluent in Mandarin is a MUST