Operations Manager / Head of Operations
Full time · Berlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- Acatus GmbH
- 26 Jul 17
Acatus is a game-changing B2B fintech startup offering unique real-time single asset securitization as a service to banks, marketplace lenders, insurance companies, real estate firms and other originators. By connecting these originators with investors from all across Europe, we are setting-up the infrastructure to build the leading European online debt capital markets platform. Do you think you have the skills and the passion to contribute to our vision? Let’s shape the future of a whole industry together.
- You take the lead in the set-up and later the management of the operations area, which is responsible for the interaction between originators, bank partners (including infrastructure providers such as WM and Clearstream) and investors.
- You are the first contact person for our external partners regarding all operational issues.
- You control accounting of business related cash processing and settlement activities.
- You are developing processes and interact with the technology area and the various partners (e.g. agents and sub-custodians) to create a tailor-made fixed income product attractive to the capital markets.
- You supervise User Acceptance Tests and support platform development.
- You are working closely with our internal and external lawyers to build the appropriate operational framework.
- You have 3+ years full-time experience in the securities back-office / middle-office area of a financial institution or consulting firm preferably with capital markets / securities background.
- You have experience with structured financial products / securities, preferably loans.
- You show extreme attention to detail and you are able to structure processes and products in a systematic way.
- You have strong analytical skills and experience in project management.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You will become an integral part of a top VC-backed early-stage fintech.
- You will join a highly skilled team of capital markets, law, IT and communications specialists with many years of experience in renowned organizations and an excellent network you can benefit and learn from.
- As we are at the beginning of our journey, you will take on responsibility for your projects and contribute your own ideas from day 1. You have the opportunity to build and shape Europe’s leading debt capital markets platform with us.
- You will work in the heart of Berlin and enjoy our company culture, which is not only based on performance and commitment but also on respect and appreciation for each other.
Excited to work with us? If so, we are looking forward to receiving your application!