Investor Relations - Paris
- selon profil
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Capital Fund Management
- 07 Aug 17
CFM is seeking to hire a new member of the EMEA Investor Relations team, who will be based in CFM’s Paris headquarters.
Founded in 1991, Capital Fund Management (CFM) is a successful alternative investment manager and a pioneer in the field of quantitative trading applied to capital markets across the globe. Our methodology relies on statistically robust analysis of terabytes of financial data for asset allocation, trading decisions and automated order execution.
The company is regulated by AMF, the SEC and the CFTC, with assets under management of $8.5 billion.
The candidate will be an integral part of the Investor Relations team, which is responsible for developing business relationships with prospective investors and supporting the servicing of existing clients. The candidate will work closely with senior management and Investor Relations colleagues, but also with teams involved in client meetings. The candidate will report to the Paris-based EMEA Investor Relations representative.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Handling investor requests, participating in daily client interactions, and understanding individual client needs/concerns within the context of the market environment.
- Helping to organize meetings for business trips and to handle corresponding follow-ups.
- Participating in on-site meetings and conference calls; writing and communicating meeting notes
- Working on key marketing materials, including DDQs and presentations, completing RFPs and producing bespoke answers for some investors.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have 3 to 6 years of experience in financial services / investment management, in a similar role.
- Be used to liaising with prospects/clients through emails/meetings/calls/RFPs about investment management products.
- Have a good understanding of quantitative products and factors impacting fund returns.
- Be a highly motivated entrepreneurial team player with excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and attention to details.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks, prioritize effectively, meet deadlines and deliver high quality error-free work.
- Be able to adapt speech to a broad audience, across existing investors and prospects.
- Be willing to travel when needed, to support firm initiatives (once the training period is over).
- Enjoy a collegial environment that is intellectually challenging, academically oriented and dynamic.
- Be fluent in French and English. Speaking an additional European language would be a plus.
- Have a strong academic track record.
CFM is an appealing career destination for highly-talented and passionate PhD’s, IT engineers and experts from around the world. Our people can rely on original theoretical insight accumulated over 25 years of market experience, as well as cutting-edge technology and disciplined approaches.
These fundamentals allow us to foster the creation of exciting opportunities and state-of-the-art trading strategies.
Our people’s diversity and dedication contribute to CFM’s unique culture of research, innovation and achievement.
We are a Great Place to Work and we offer a brillant and informal work environement, beautiful officies and facilities and exceptionnally attractive compensation packages including a profit-based bonus system.