Senior Asset Allocation Strategist
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Aug 17
Hong Kong, Shanghai
Are you top notch at asset allocation? We are looking for someone to help us:
- establish the strategic asset allocation for the domestic China market
- form the capital market assumptions for onshore Chinese assets and strategic asset allocation
- build and maintain for the tactical asset allocation process including the China investment committee and risk management
- act as a spokesperson in China regarding the CIO asset allocation and establish a close working relationship with the relevant internal and external stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the APAC asset allocation team which is part of the UBS Chief Investment Office Wealth Management (CIO). The CIO defines the strategic and tactical asset allocation implemented in UBS mandates, UBS funds, and reference portfolios and publishes a wide range of research publications for UBS clients and client advisors on a global level.
Your experience and skills
You have following background and ability:
- Ph.D./Master in economics, finance, engineering (with capital markets experience), or a related field
- at least 10 years of cross asset class experience, either in Asia or globally
- experience in managing money ideally in an asset management framework is a strong plus.
- strong quantitative skills with modelling capabilities to build capital market assumptions and tactical models
- performance oriented mind-set.
- spoken fluency in English & Mandarin
- excellent team player capabilities; able to work with the CIO team and stakeholders outside Asia
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.