- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Bluefin Resources
- 16 Aug 17
Release Managers - Business Migration
2 highly experienced Project Release Managers required for migrations across the business streams of a large integration program implementing a new revolutionary platform to transform this organisation and their service offering to improve end to end customer experience.
The role of the Release Managers is to plan, execute, and finalise migration projects according to agreed and approved timeframes within approved budget; with clear alignment to the project's objectives and quality outcomes. To be considered for this role you will have a minimum 10 years of end to end project management with demonstrated experience in migrations and in leading & achieving results from highly complex, large and ambiguous projects.
These roles will join the Business Migration Program Management team and will be the single point of accountability for the implementation of migrations, including but not limited to:
- Migration release implementation strategy and project plan
- End to end requirements for each migration
- The solution design for the requirements
- The asset transition plans
- The detailed run sheets for each migration
- Management of the implementation weekends
- Management of the warranty period
- Minimum 10+ years leading projects end to end (minimum budgetary responsibilities $10m)
- Tertiary qualifications in a business, finance or technology related discipline and appropriate project management experience
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Ability to build trusted relationships with internal customers
- Ability to build trusted relationships with external partners/providers with strong commercial acumen and focus on achievement of win-win outcomes
- Experience with a recognised project management methodology (PMBOK, Agile, User Centred design) and certification with a recognised body (AIPM, Prince2, PMI)
- Strong Agile experience
- Financial Services experience highly regarded
This organisation prides themselves on their outcome based working environment offering flexibility and excellent benefits and professional culture. There are many benefits, discounts and rewards that come with working for this top tier organisation. This role is based conveniently in the city in new offices, there may be some very limited travel where required around Australia.
If you have the above mentioned experience, don't delay in applying now addressing your cover-letter and resume in WORD format to Rebekah Crichton. For a private conversation, call (02) 9270 2641
*Please note that candidates that match the abovementioned experience will be contacted and shortlisted in the first instance.
( SK9936A )