Senior Relationship Manager
See job description for details
- An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
- Work with industry experts to grow business opportunities
- An exciting opportunity in Melbourne, VIC
Your role as a Relationship Manager is to manage and grow portfolio of accounts through client acquisition, cross-sell and referrals. It is expected that a clear understanding of the performance history and future plans of each portfolio is well understood by you (account planning) before advice is given to the client. You will collaborate with product partners and other stakeholders to ensure an effective and value adding strategy is identified for the client whilst minimizing all potential risks to ANZ.
Your role is primarily responsible for deepening ANZ view of our clients and the industries in which they operate in order to improve strategic dialogue and identify sales opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Tertiary Qualification in a business related field
- Strong knowledge of financial statements and credit assessment skills incorporation (background of sound business lending)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and demonstrated excellent customer focus; Demonstrated people management and coaching skills
- Demonstrated understanding of small or medium business needs and expectations and abilities to originate new business
- Ability to work with a team with proven analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
When you join ANZ, you’ll join a connected community offering a world of opportunities to help you grow your career. Who knows where you might end up? Hear from our staff about their career journey with ANZ. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyUCE1xOvzE
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers .
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference AUS074239.
72% of Australian workers want the opportunity to work flexibly. Hear from ANZ staff about how they take advantage of our range of flexible options, including volunteer and lifestyle leave